Matrimonial Website Design | Matrimonial Site Design
DYNAMIC SUBSCRIPTION SYSTEM
We have made a complete Dynamic Subscription System for people who pay a lot of money to use our service. A standard way to make subscription modules for members that can be used by most popular electronic payment gateways, like PayPal, Stripe, and PayUmoney. Instamojo and Instamojo can also be used. To become a member of the premium membership, you can simply buy premium packages. This will give you the ability to do things like have access to these options. Photos in the Gallery, happy stories, direct messages, and more are all ways to show that you’re interested in other members.
INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT GATEWAYS
We are using the most popular international payment gateways like PayPal, Stripe, PayUmoney & Instamojo for user payments. For making easy configuration of these payment gateways we make the most elaborate knowledge base.
INTERNATIONAL SMS GATEWAYS
We use the most popular international SMS gateways, Twilio and MSG91, to make it easy for you to get in touch with your customers. They can message each other privately if they are a member of the premium service. To be able to send messages to other people, you have to turn on messaging for each member.
PERSONAL PHOTO GALLERY
A member can put a certain number of photos in a gallery based on the Premium Plan they have. Configuration of dynamic profiles An important part of any matrimonial site is the ability to change the profile of a member at any time. Using our system, a user can quickly set up their profile, like adding a picture or changing their profile, in a more simple way.
Send messages to other members who are also Premium members if you’re a member for a certain amount. Every member of the group must have messaging turned on.
In many cases, the success of a matrimonial site can be judged by how many marriages have been made through the site. Our system encourages married people to write about how their marriages have worked out. These stories make a matrimonial site look more trustworthy. Commenting on social media In order to talk about stories that a couple of posts, other users need to log in to their Facebook and Discuss accounts. To post a comment on Facebook, click on the Facebook icon (also post on Facebook).
Matrimonial Website Technical Features:
- Based on a REST API (RESTful API)
- Installation module integrated
- Clean and Modern Design
- Fully Responsive (also in Admin panel)
- Built with PHP/MySQL & HTML5/CSS3
- Frameworks: Laravel, Bootstrap, jQuery, VueJS
- Geolocation supported (with Maxmind free or pro database)
- Multi Countries (Switch to Multi Countries or Single Country)
- Multi Currencies
- Multilingual Support (English, French, Spanish, and Arabic Included)
- Support for RTL direction
- Companies listing + Companies page available
- Multi Companies or Resumes per user account supported
- Jobs application with an external URL feature
- Unlimited Colors
- Homepage Customization (Change and Order the Home Sections from the Admin panel)
- Users, Roles, and Permissions System (ACL) integrated into the Admin panel
- PayPal Integrated
- Google Adsense integrated
- Google Maps integrated
- Twilio and Nexmo APIs integration
- Facebook comment integrated
- ReCaptcha integrated
- Turn-ON/OFF Ads activation Option
- Turn-ON/OFF User account activation Option
- Allow guests to post an ad without being logged
- Email Notifications (Using local SMTP or Amazon SES, Mailgun, Mandrill, or Sparkpost API)
- SMS Notifications (Using Twilio or Nexmo API)
- Resend Mail or SMS verification feature (Get more users with a valid email or phone numbers)
- Messaging System between Recruiters & Job Seekers (NOTE: Only Job Seekers can start the conversation)
- CMS for Static pages (Create pages like: About Us, FAQ, Terms & Privacy, etc.)
- Contact page (Contact form & Google maps)
- Website Sitemap page
- Google XML Sitemap
- RSS feeds generator
- List of countries page (If activated, SEO supported)
- SEO optimized
- Website backup (Admin panel module)
- Blacklist (Admin panel module)
- Plans/Packages (for Premium Jobs)
- Front End Listing Submission
- Social Networks Login (Facebook, Google)
- Protecting the user’s phone number against the crawler
Why are matrimonial sites important?
Now, you don’t have to be a good person or a good person for everyone. On the other hand, you can also look for a long-term partner on your own. Because Hindu Matrimonial Sites require you to fill out a registration form, they are better than a marriage bureau. You can then search for a partner. If you want to find a partner, you should use a matrimonial site. Here are some reasons why you should.
1. Easy and Quick:
The most important thing about working with a matrimonial website is that they have a lot of information about each bride and groom. As a registered member, you could see a lot of different profiles in front of you. You only need to fill in your first name and email address to start. They will show you hundreds of profiles of other people who meet your search criteria.
2. Simple Registration:
When you sign up for a matrimonial site, it’s very easy. You only need to change your name, gender, age, e-mail address, and cell phone number to start. The best way to get the best matches is to fill in all the little details when you sign up for the site. Each time that you search for something, you can change your search criteria if you don’t get what you want the first time.
3. Most Secured:
Most marriage websites are safe to use. They keep all the information you give them safe and secure, no matter what you tell them. Unless you give them permission, these websites don’t give out any of your information to anyone else. These websites use privacy tools to keep your information safe and make sure other people don’t use it.
What are the benefits of matrimony?
Profiles from all over the world are easy to connect with, and it doesn’t matter where you live. These sites let people search for and talk to people of their own choice. Parents no longer have to go to a priest or a marriage broker to find a good match for their kids. These sites save both time and money.
How does Matrimony work?
It includes things like your gender, age, location, interests, hobbies, photos, and a video or horoscope. You can do a quick search to find people in your preferred age range, language, and photos, or you can do a more detailed search to find someone who fits your more specific needs.