- Fingerprint Capacity 1000
- ID Card Capacity 1000 (Optional)
- Record Capacity 100,000
- Display 2.8-Inch TFT Screen
- Communication TCP/IP, USB Host
- Standard Function Work Code, SMS, DST, Self-Service Query,
- Automatic Status Switch, Scheduled-Bell, T9 Input, 9 Digit User ID, Built-In Battery,
- Simple Access Control Or External Bell
- Optional Function ID/Mifare
- Software ZKTime5.0
- Power Supply DC 12V 1.5A
- Verification Speed <0.5 Sec.
- Operating Temp 0°C-45°C
- Operating Humidity 20%-80%
- Dimension 184*136*37.6(Length*Width*Thickness)
- 01-year warranty
The best deal on the ZKTeco K40 Fingerprint Time & Attendance in Bangladesh is this. Zaman, IT is the best-priced online store. ZKteco K40 is a new biometric fingerprint reader that can use for access control. It has become one of ZKTeco’s most popular devices with high-performance software functions and small size because it is so easy to use. It works with ZKTeco’s most recent firmware, which has a user-friendly UI and allows you to set different user privileges for both the hardware platform and the firmware. A built-in battery, TCP/IP host, USB host, simple access control, an external bell, SSR report in Excel, and WDMS are some of the features of the device that it has.
At the moment, intrusion detection systems are very popular for protecting people and their things. The ZKTeco K40 is a common terminal for controlling your home or business access. It has an electric lock for third parties and an extra interface for exit buttons to keep everyone safe.
Besides having a 2.8-inch TFT screen, the ZKTeco K40 also has a TCP/IP and USB host data management system and a way to connect. It’s small enough, but not so small that it’s out of proportion to the rest of the thing. It is 18.4 X 13.6 X 3.76 centimeters in real life. 1000 fingerprints, 1000 ID cards, and 60,000 records can all be stored on it at the same time.